The new ST ViewScan Crossover™ Microfilm Scanner –
S-T Imaging and its partners introduce a major breakthrough product worldwide
CHICAGO – Local manufacturer and International distributor S-T Imaging, a Digital Check Corp company, introduces the all new ST ViewScan Crossover™. This product incorporates state of the art technology enabling the enhanced viewing and the fast and efficient scanning and digitization of microfilm, microfiche and aperture cards.
Libraries, government and private businesses alike now have the ability to digitally view, research and digitize their collections of micro media in an easy and efficient manner. The product represents a whole new and unique class of microfilm tool, a Crossover™ digital microfilm system. Unlike other scanners on the market, or old reader printers, this product combines the best ease of use features of traditional large screen readers for easy viewing, browsing, and searching – with the newest, fastest, and easiest all-digital image capture technology on the market. You can push physical buttons on the carrier to move film at various speeds, and still see the pages that go by as you search without the image pixilating the way it does on all other film scanners. Realistic film movement buttons on the screen of the pc give customers who prefer to click a mouse to move film an easy to use alternative to the physical film buttons. Once you have the image you want on the screen it only takes a second to capture to digital media or print at high resolution.
The ST ViewScan™ solution offers many new unique improvements not found in any older alternate offering, here are just a few of them:
- Intuitive and easy to use desktop software that eliminates the need for a jumble of cartoonish icons to perform viewing and scanning functions
- The ability to simultaneously view both the thumbnails of scanned images, and a live real-time view on the screen of unscanned film images prior to scanning, capture and output
- High-quality image viewing with virtually no pixilation during browsing and searching from page to page
- Extremely quiet operation, with loud noise while zooming the camera and no fan noise
- Enhanced sub-second batch capture of high very high resolution images
- Enhanced viewing mode that incorporates the newest high speed pixel rendering processes to improve image refresh speeds, improve image quality, and virtually eliminate scratches and dust
- Breakthrough ease of use with improved onscreen controls, image work flow processes, and featuring S-T’s exclusive new Scissor Cut™ cropping tool
- ICIR™ (Immediate Captured Image Review) to be able to see what you captured without having to close down the application and open a saved file.
ST ViewScan™ – An Integrated Solution
Only the ST Viewscan utilizes in its microfilm offering the latest in high resolution precision camera and lens technology found in laser-based surgery applications. The ST ViewScan’s ingenious design allows for future technology refresh without having to replace the basic system. Unlike all other microfilm solutions that require purchase of a complete new Scanner System Model to update the scanning technology, only the ST ViewScan™ virtually eliminates model obsolescence. The life-time guaranteed light sources, industry standard film carrier mechanisms, and industry leading full year warranty provide durability, a proven design, and easy to load unobstructed film path, while minimizing service costs.
The ST ViewScan™ is seamlessly integrated, using a single power cable for all components, yet extremely flexible and modular in design. The system has a very small and environment-friendly footprint, requiring a fraction of the space, cooling, or power used by traditional reader/printers. It is both RoHS-compliant and CE-certified. The software works across the entire spectrum of Windows 32 bit and 64 bit Operating Systems. For additional specifications and or information on the products, please visit www.stimaging.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.